Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Class Reminder for the Week of August 6, 2008

Hi all. Sorry if you've emailed me since Thursday. My mom's been in the hospital, so I just got back into town today. I should be caught up on email reponses, but let me know if I missed anyone.

Due this week:
Remember to bring two copies of your first draft and your outline - one to turn in with your outline (in a folder) and one to keep for peer review purposes. Get as much done as you can on the draft. This is my only opportunity to give you feedback before you have to turn the paper in.

Labels: ,