Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Turnitin.com Class Number and instructions for Lindenwood Summer 2008 Communications Cluster

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in class tonight. Be sure the bring the first draft of Short Paper 1 for peer review.

Remember you must submit the final draft of all major papers to turnitin.com. To do so, you will need to create a profile and join my class before you can turn in papers. See the class number below. Be sure you receive a confirmation notice each time you submit something.

Lindenwood Summer 2008 Wednesday Class Number: 2315867

You will also need the password, which I will give you in class.
  • If you don't submit papers in a timely fashion, I will consider them late and you will lose points.
  • Always turn your papers in at the same time you are printing them for class. The website won't allow you to submit a paper after the due date, so be sure to get it all done at once. I strongly recommend you print your papers the night before they are due.
  • You can create a profile at any time; you don't have to wait until it's time to submit a paper.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Labels: