Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Submit Your Paper To Turnitin.com

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

Many of you still need to submit your paper to Turnitin.com before class this Wednesday. I have extended the deadline until then. Be sure to check that you received confirmation your paper was accepted. Some people have their name listed, but no submission.

I will not return your graded research paper until you submit your paper to turnitin.com, so please submit them as soon as possible. If they aren't submitted by Wednesday, I will start deducting points.

Remember this week both classes will meet in the room to the right of the Lindenwood Office at the usual time.

Be sure too bring your journals to turn in. Typed!

Labels: