Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Charles's Poem

How could I not love this? I'm a Star Wars fan through and through.



The Gold Bikini
By Charles Akers

Her porcelain bosom in the hot desert sun;
A princess in peril as the battle begun.
It’s not at her actions or words that I care,
But the gold bikini she happens to wear.
Its blinding reflection shifts with her haste,
As she departed the Hutt away from this place.
I’m sure she is smart and has beautiful eyes,
But I am distracted by her curves and thighs.
I wish it was me she held tight as I swept her free
But her brother was there and she kissed HIM again,
creepy.
So for all the ladies who want to please their man,
Go get a gold bikini as soon as you can.

Labels: