Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Class Announcements: Internet and Turnitin Deadline

My internet is still down. I'm blogging from the Westport site right now, so I may not be able to look at my emails for a few days. I plan to work on the problem tomorrow with my internet provider.

The deadline had expired for submitting papers to Turnitin.com, but I have now extended it for both papers. You may now submit both Short Paper 1 & 2 until April 30.

Some of you have not submitted Short Paper 1 yet. Your grade isn't final until a copy is submitted to Turnitin.com. If you don't submit, points will be deducted from the present grade, so be sure to get it turned in as soon as possible.

Labels: