Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, April 14, 2008

Due This Week - Don't Forget the Sketch Outline!

This week I am collecting Short Paper 1. Put it in a folder that has your name on the front and include the following:
  • Any drafts of the paper
  • A sketch/informal outline with your thesis and the points you discussed, in order
  • The final draft/version of Short Paper 1

You must also submit your paper to Turnitin.com before the class next week. I will not give you back your graded paper until it is submitted. You will need the class number for your night to submit the paper:

2250851 Lindenwood Spring 2008 Monday

2250853 Lindenwood Spring 2008 Wednesday

You also need a password, which I will give you in class. Or you can email me, and I will send it to you if want to submit your assignment before we meet this week.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Labels: ,