Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Research Papers Need to Be Submitted to Turnitin.com

Many of you have not yet submitted your research paper to Turnitin.com. The deadline expired yesterday, but I have extended it. If you haven't submitted your paper by class time, I won't be able to return your graded research paper to you. Be sure you submit your paper as soon as possible.

A fresher on submitting:
FYI If your security settings are too high, you may have trouble turning in your paper. Please direct all tech support questions to their website - I can't help you there.

Class Numbers
Westport Monday Night Class Number: 2141634
Westport Wednesday Night Class Number: 2141638

The password is the first eight letters of my email address as listed on the syllabus.

Labels: , , ,