Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, March 10, 2008

Class This Week - March 10th & 12th

Originally I said I'd post the poets who are taken for the undecided, but everyone has already chosen a poet and cleared it with me at this point. If you change your mind, let me know. Otherwise we should be good to go.

This week:
  • Turn in your Journals 9-12 OR the Literature Paper. Your choice.
  • Do your oral presentation on a poet in class.
  • Bring the poem you wrote to class to share. (Email them to me, and I will feature the poems on the blog in the coming days.

Labels: ,