Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, January 12, 2009

Turnitin.com Class Number and Instructions for Lindenwood Winter 2009

All major papers (Short Paper 1, Short Paper 2, Research Paper, Literature Paper) should be submitted to the website Turnitin.com on their due date.

The class number is as follows:
Monday Winter 2009 Communications Cluster 2567801

At the website, click on New Users, follow the instructions, and join the appropriate class. You will need the class number and password. Then when you're ready, you can submit your papers. I will give you the password in class, but if you forget, just email me. And let me know if you have any questions.
 
**If you have a late paper, contact me about extending the deadline.

Labels: ,