Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, December 26, 2008

Featured Poet Cherie Browning

Cherie Browning

December 3, 2008

A Day in the Life of Me
A day in the life of me
It’s so easy for one to see
How the stress of everyday life
Can easily get to me.
Waking up in the morning
To start the day,
Getting ready for work,
When I’d rather play.
Rushing out the door,
Praying I haven’t forgotten a thing,
Jumping in the car with the radio on
And ready to sing.
Rushing home after work,
With chores there waiting for me,
I just want to get it all done for
A day in the life of me.
Yep. We all feel like this once in awhile. And miles to go before I sleep...

Labels: ,