Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, February 18, 2008

Due This Week February 18, 2008

Read the instructions in the Major Assignments Handout for turning in the Research Paper and the assignments leading up to it. Have them in a folder and ready to turn in at the start of class.

Tonight we'll take the Skills Assessment for Communications II and start discussing Literature.

If you need to make up an oral presentation, please remind me as soon as we complete the test. Remember to submit your paper to turnitin.com. I won't be returning a graded paper to you unless you have submitted it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Labels: ,