Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Update on Those Pesky Grammar Exercises and Turnitin for Research Paper

FYI They've changed the name of "Word Choice" to "Clarity" on the Grammar Exercise site. Do I know why they keep doing this? I don't. If you need help with this section, the tab of your Writer's Reference labeled "Word Choice" still marks the instructions you need.

All research papers must be submitted to Turnitin.com by 24 hours after you turn it in to me in class. Any late submissions will get 10% deducted for each day it's late. Plus you'll annoy me if I have to change the due date again. You want to make me happy, don't you? I knew you did.

Labels: , ,