Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, October 29, 2007

Reminder: Room Change for Monday Night Class

Remember the Wednesday class will not meet this week. Students in this class should attend either my Monday Westport Class or my Thursday Wentzville class.

We needed a bigger room to combine classes, so we will meet in Room 232B for tonight's class. As you enter the main lobby, go down the hallway to your left instead of the hallway to the right.

We will probably also meet in this room the Monday before Thanksgiving when classes are cancelled for the holiday. I will post a blog update to confirm the week before Thanksgiving.

Email if you have questions.

Labels: , ,