Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, October 22, 2007

Turnitin.com

Hey folks. Some of you out there still need to turn your papers in at Turnitin.com. I've extended the deadline several times, and now I'm starting to get cranky. You wouldn't like me, when I'm cranky.

If you have attempted to turn it in, I'm not talking to you. Do. Not. Panic.

Some of you have created profiles, and your names are on the class list, but I see no paper turned in. If your security settings are too high, you may have difficulty turning in your assignment, so be sure your paper was successfully turned in. If you don't remember getting a message to that effect - go back and check.

From here on out, papers must be turned in to turnitin.com on the day they are due in class - or I'm not grading them until they are. Yep. That's right. I'm holding them hostage. If you have a legitimate computer problem, I might consider ransoming a paper. Maybe. . .

Labels: