Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, November 12, 2007

Class Update - Thanksgiving Week Schedule

We've had frequent changes to the Thanksgiving week schedule, but I think we finally have it worked out. The plan is as follows:

Monday Night Class Meets - Monday Night, same room and time we always do

Wednesday Night Class Meets - Wednesday Night, same room and time we always do

Thursday Night Class Meets - Tuesday Night, O'Fallon, MO campus, same time as usual

So Thursday night is the only class that will change for this week. I will try to have the research papers graded, but it's a pretty tight schedule and I lose a grading day, so no promises.

Labels: ,