Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, October 05, 2007

Grammar Exercise Announcements

1. I originally assigned the Basic Grammar and Grammatical Sentences sections for the grammar exercises. The site has changed the name of the section of Grammatical Sentences to Sentence Style. So do the Sentence Style exercises instead, along with Basic grammar. Email if you have any questions.

2. I emailed the site about the technical difficulties many of you are reporting. I got an automatic reply that says he's out of the office until Tuesday, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Labels: ,