Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Off Topic - Buying a Car Cheaper

Some of the students in my night class were commenting on what a pain it is to buy a car and try to get the best deal. I saw CarBargains.com in the news recently, so I told them I'd share the link. I assure you they aren't paying me, but I'm thinking about using them when it's time to buy my next car. The press reviews of them are pretty impressive.

You do have to pay about $200 bucks to join, but most of the reviews say you get it back plus some. Even if you just break even, you don't have to face the sales pressure and still get a good price.