Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Senior Moment

Okay, Tuesday class. I just realized I didn't record your journal grades before I gave them back to you last night. So if you could bring your journals to class next week so I can record the grades, I would appreciate it.

Wednesday class, I have your journal grades recorded and will return journals to you tonight. See you then. Oh, and bring some lyrics to a song you like if you happen to read this blog. If you don't have time, you can write them from memory in class. A couple verses will do.

Labels: