Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, October 10, 2008

Instructions for Turnitin.com Fall 2008

All major papers (Short Paper 1, Short Paper 2, Research Paper, Literature Paper) should be submitted to the website Turnitin.com on their due date.

The class numbers are as follows:
2458643 Tuesday Fall 2008 Communications Cluster
2458646 Wednesday Fall 2008 Communications Cluster

At the website, create a profile and join the appropriate class. Then you'll be able to submit your paper. I gave you the password in class, but if you forget, just email me. And let me know if you have any questions.

Labels: