Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, October 06, 2008

Just FYI

I'm having some trouble accessing my Lindenwood email account. I can see several of you have emailed me, but the program keeps timing out before I can write replies. I'll keep trying, but hang in there if you don't hear from me before class this week.

Also, someone sent me a zipped file, and I haven't been able to open it. If you can send any documents in microsoft word or in rtf format (rich text format), I can usually read them.

Here is a link to the directions to the Westport Campus.

See you in class.

Labels: