Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Poet Oral Presentations Today and Lit Paper or Journal Due

Only a few of you have emailed your poet choice, so I hope we don't have duplicate presentations. You can still email me before tonight, and the person who claims the poet first gets to present first and won't have their grade reduced if someone else does his or her poet. I will update the list as I receive new names.

Poets That Have Been Claimed:
Walt Whitman
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Elizabeth Bishop
Langston Hughes
Robert Frost

Labels: