Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Our Class's Poems Featured

I loved the poems everyone wrote. The Tuesday class had the great idea that I put them on the blog. So if you send me your poem as a word document attached to an email, I will feature one poet per blog entry in the order I receive them.

So share your deep thoughts with the world and let your family and friends peer into your soul!

P.S. - If any of my preblog students are reading the blog, this invitation is open to you also. We've have many great poems over the years, so send them in. Include your first name, and the season and year you took the course. I will only put your first name unless you give me permission to use both your first and last.