Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, December 04, 2006

Class Reminder - Due the week of December 4th

We are down to the last two weeks!

This week:
Oral Presentation on your Poet
Turn in either your journals 9-12 or your Literature Paper - Your choice
Bring the poem you wrote. We will be reading them in class.

Remember I must have all assignments turned in by the last class. I will not accept assignments after the last class has concluded unless you have applied for an incomplete and been approved.

Bring a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you want me to mail back the last assignment you turn in. Put your address as the return address so if the postage is insufficient, it will still get to you.