Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, October 30, 2006

Class Reminder: Due the week of October 30

Remember, both classes will meet on Monday this week. Check in the office for our room number. If I find out which room before tonight, I will post it on the blog today.

This week bring two copies of your first draft (assignment 7). Put one in a folder with your outline (assignment 6) and turn it in to me, and keep the other to peer review with tonight.

I will review your first draft and conference with you next week. Continue working on the second draft with comments from your fellow classmates, and prepare a draft of your Works Cited for next week.