Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Class and Information on the Exam

A few quick notes  for our last class tomorrow night. All papers must be submitted to turnitin.com by Friday or the grade turns to a zero. All papers and assignments must be turned in during the last class. I will accept no assignments after the class has concluded.

Exit Exam
Bring a standard calculator for the exam if you have one. It is actually a basic skills exam for writing, math, and social sciences. DO NOT PANIC. It will not harm your grade as long as you take it. They are getting a baseline at the start of your college career, and everyone will have to take this test again before they graduate.

I am keeping an eye on the forecast. IF I have to cancel class, I will post it here. Hopefully I will see you all tomorrow night.

Labels: