Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Library Class Tomorrow Night - Confirmed

We will meet at the library tomorrow night, regardless of whether they are able to schedule the orientation. Michael is working on getting us a classroom and we may know by tomorrow at 9 a.m. We will do our own crash course if need be, but everyone should have an opportunity to do research and start on Assignments 1-3 when we meet there tomorrow night. Bring several topics to research. We may be going to another room, or in the morning I may post a room where we will meet.

I will go to the library and gather anyone who doesn't know where to go, so if you don't get a chance to look at the blog, come to the library and we will go from there. Email if you have questions and if you were not in class on Monday, please email me so I know you have received notice of the change in meeting place. I will try to call anyone who was absent if I don't hear from them tomorrow morning.

Here is a link to the campus map for reference.