Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, July 06, 2007

Due for Next Week- Final Version of Short Paper 1 & Draft of Short Paper 2

-Final draft of Short Paper 1 - including first draft, sketch outline, and written assignment title page. Place it all in a two-pocket folder with your name on the front. For my Monday class, I haven't given you the title page yet. I will have copies to give you on Monday to put with your paper.

-Assigned Reading listed in the course outline

-First Draft of Short Paper 2- I won't be collecting it; you will be doing some peer review with your fellow classmates, just like you did on the draft of Short Paper 1.

-Don't forget to work on the journals and grammar exercises as you go.