Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Assignments #1 & #2

Monday Class

As some of you may have realized, I forgot to give you back assignments #1 & #2 in class Monday. If you'd like your comments, send me an email with any questions or concerns. Fortunately it looks like everyone is on the right track in terms of choosing a controversy. If you didn't have your preliminary thesis on there, send it to me and I'll make sure it expresses your point clearly.

I'm going to try to email everyone their comments, but it may take me until Friday. If you send me an email, you have a shot at getting my feedback more quickly. My apologies for forgetting.