Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lindenwood Wednesday Westport Students

I went to check turnitin.com, and for some reason they did not have the Short Paper 1 assignment posted for the Wednesday class. I apologise if you have tried to submit it, and it did not work. I have now reposted the assignment, so you can now submit. Short Paper 2 is also listed, so be sure to submit the right paper for the right assignment.

If you have any problems, we will discuss them in class tonight. You have until tomorow to upload your Short Paper 1 to turnitin.com.