Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Changes to MLA 2009

Hello Lindenwood students.

The updated MLA guidelines for 2009 have a few changes. For my summer class, try to incorporate the new changes, and we will discuss them in class. However, I will not count off if your paper citations match what is in your current book.

Still, it's good to get on board with the new method because the entire LCIE program uses MLA throughout for all papers. See Purdue's summary of the changes to MLA 2009 so you know what will be different, and we'll cover it in class too.

Let me know if you have questions.