Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, May 25, 2009

No Class Tonight - Memorial Day

We will not meet tonight for the St. Charles Lindenwood Class. In the past I have had class on Memorial Day, but apparently the building is closed up tight. Please email me as soon as you see this notice. I will be calling to contact everyone to let them know. I apologise for the confusion.

This week's class is rescheduled for Wednesday night at my Westport Location in room 253. I will also try to arrange a classroom on Thursday at the St. Charles campus if not everyone is able to make the Wednesday class.

Have a good Memorial Day.

Labels: