Grissom's Grammar and Composition

This blog is for any student writing papers for college, for current and former students in my Communications Cluster at Lindenwood University, and my students at St. Charles Community College.

}
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Reserved Play Tickets

Update: I called the box office to see about reserving tickets, but I couldn't get a human being. A student in the Tuesday night class e-mailed and said she did talk to a real person who would put aside 25 tickets for our class. So if you call, you may or may not get to talk to someone.

There is a new ticket pricing policy:
Tickets are $8.00 for students with a valid I.D. and $12.00 for all other adults.

Please note:
-Sign my attendance sheet when you arrive.
-Children under 5 are not permitted for this production.
-"Suitable attire" is required. No tuxes, I'm sure. Just casual dressy will work.
-No one will be allowed into the theater after the play starts at 7:30 p.m.

E-mail me if you have questions. Zeldadg@msn.com